Traditional Paithani Silk Saree (KR2144)
Traditional paithani silk saree, border and pallu paithani work and golden butta all over. Also, the end of the pallu finished with contrast color tassel jhalar
- Paithani silk saree
- Weaving border and pallu
- Golden shine
- Soft and light weight
- Festive and occasion wear
Fabric Detail: Silk Saree .
Color: Off White.
Length: 6.4 meters (including blouse piece) & Height: 47 inches
Blouse Piece: Running
1. We recommend first wash dry wash, after that normal hand wash.
2. Before washing your sarees with mild detergent, keep them soaked in salt water for some time (not more than 5 minutes).
3. After soaking, rinse with cold water 2-3 times before proceeding to wash with mild detergent.
4. Avoid direct sunlight to dry.
5. Use medium heat iron press.
Customize / Tailoring: We have an in-house tailoring section if you want to stitch your blouse, Sari fall, and edging. Please Whatsapp us at +91-9933421233(Blouse stitching, fall, and edging orders we don't have COD facilities. Any saree ordered with fall and edging can't be returned or exchanged.)
Note: 10% Color may vary from the displayed picture and product due to the screen resolution & brightness.
We also request you to go through our Terms & Conditions page.
- Product Code: KR2144
- Availability: In Stock