Traditional Hand Nakshi Kantha Saree Base Is Semi Bangalore Silk All Over Diagonal Work (KR2157)
Diagonal stripes pattern traditional hand stitch kantha saree
- Nakshi kantha saree
- Contrast color thread hand kantha stitch work
- Ethnic look
- Soft and light weight
Fabric Detail: Semi Bangalore Silk Saree .
Color: White And Pink.
Length: 6.4 meters (including blouse piece) & Height: 47 inches
Blouse Piece: Running
1. We recommend first wash dry wash, after that normal hand wash.
2. Before washing your sarees with mild detergent, keep them soaked in salt water for some time (not more than 5 minutes).
3. After soaking, rinse with cold water 2-3 times before proceeding to wash with mild detergent.
4. Avoid direct sunlight to dry.
5. Use medium heat iron press.
Customize / Tailoring: We have an in-house tailoring section if you want to stitch your blouse, Sari fall, and edging. Please Whatsapp us at +91-9933421233(Blouse stitching, fall, and edging orders we don't have COD facilities. Any saree ordered with fall and edging can't be returned or exchanged.)
Note: 10% Color may vary from the displayed picture and product due to the screen resolution & brightness.
We also request you to go through our Terms & Conditions page.
- Product Code: KR2157
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Pure Silk Saree, Semi Bangalore Silk Saree, Traditional Hand Nakshi Kantha Saree Base Is Semi Bangalore Silk All Over Diagonal Work, Smart Look Saree, Trendy Saree, Elegant Look Saree, Designer Saree, Festive Wear Saree, Fancy Saree