Solid Pure Tussar Gicha Silk Saree With Traditional Madhubani Art Pallu With Golden Zari Border (KR2233)
Fabric Detail: Pure Tussar Gicha Silk.
Length: 6.4 meters (including blouse piece) & Height: 47 inches
Blouse Piece: Running
1. We recommend first wash dry wash, after that normal hand wash.
2. Before washing your sarees with mild detergent, keep them soaked in salt water for some time (not more than 5 minutes).
3. After soaking, rinse with cold water 2-3 times before proceeding to wash with mild detergent.
4. Avoid direct sunlight to dry.
5. Use medium heat iron press.
Customize / Tailoring: We have an in-house tailoring section if you want to stitch your blouse, Sari fall, and edging. Please Whatsapp us at +91-9933421233
(Blouse stitching, fall, and edging orders we don't have COD facilities. Any saree ordered with fall and edging can't be returned or exchanged.)
Note: 10% Color may vary from the displayed picture and product due to the screen resolution & brightness.
We also request you to go through our Terms & Conditions page.
- Product Code: KR2233
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Pure Silk Saree, Pure Tussar Gicha Silk Saree, Solid Pure Tussar Gicha Silk Saree With Traditional Madhubani Art Pallu With Golden Zari Border, Trendy Saree, Elegant Look Saree, Designer Saree, Festive Wear Saree, Fancy Saree