Gicha Silk Saree With Traditional Madhubani Printed Work On Border And Pallu (KR2206)
Fabric Detail: Gicha Silk Saree.
Color: Burnt Orange.
Length: 6.4 meters (including blouse piece) & Height: 47 inches
Blouse Piece: Running
1. We recommend first wash dry wash, after that normal hand wash.
2. Before washing your sarees with mild detergent, keep them soaked in salt water for some time (not more than 5 minutes).
3. After soaking, rinse with cold water 2-3 times before proceeding to wash with mild detergent.
4. Avoid direct sunlight to dry.
5. Use medium heat iron press.
Customize / Tailoring: We have an in-house tailoring section if you want to stitch your blouse, Sari fall, and edging. Please Whatsapp us at +91-9933421233
(Blouse stitching, fall, and edging orders we don't have COD facilities. Any saree ordered with fall and edging can't be returned or exchanged.)
Note: 10% Color may vary from the displayed picture and product due to the screen resolution & brightness.
- Product Code: KR2206
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Pure Silk Saree, Gicha Silk Saree, Gicha Silk Saree With Traditional Madhubani Printed Work On Border And Pallu, Fancy Saree, Designer Saree, Party Wear Saree, Trendy Saree, Smart Look Saree, Elegant Look Saree